Allegro Dive Resort

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ch0ppersrule:
I think we were going to try and dive together. Weren't you there with a buddy? Your name sounds familiar.

Yeah, that was it. I actually saw you and your husband on Dive Palancar's signup sheet, but if I remember correctly, you guys were on the afternoon dives that day, and my last dives for the trip were that morning. I was at the resort along with a couple of non-diving friends, but at least I did get to do a couple of dives with another ScubaBoard member (macado).

ch0ppersrule:
The first day they let Tony use the pier, but then they came out and told him he needed to pull up on the sand because he was taking away from their business and it is their pier. We didn't mind since we got better service with Tony anyways. We go every July. DP gave us dirty looks when we went out and when we came in, but you gotta go with whom ever is best for your type of diving. How was Blue XT Sea? Small boats? Max bottom time?
We loved Blue XT~Sea. We'll be diving with them again in June. They do have a small, fast boat & we always had max bottom time. The DMs (Pedro & Javier) were great, as is the owner, Christi. I highly recommend them.

Martha:
We loved Blue XT~Sea. We'll be diving with them again in June. They do have a small, fast boat & we always had max bottom time. The DMs (Pedro & Javier) were great, as is the owner, Christi. I highly recommend them.

Heh, that's whom I'm using next week when I'll be staying at Hotel Cozumel. :)

Just got back from Allegro on Wed.
Place is in pretty good shape now. Still are working on some rooms but are make progress. We like it, Great beach, food was better than Reef Club (two yrs ago)
rooms have all new furnishing. As a new diver (only 20+ dives) Dive Palancar was good, nice to have them right there! but other talked about bottom times which are true. we would stay there again, other boats came in and used their pier so??

Hope this helps

Brian

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom