Alrighty pardners...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks all...

And Butch.......actually its, "Bow to your corner, bow to your partner, and do-si-do."

Pete; As funny as usually.....and if you don't watch it...we'll slap you with this title! What revenge that will be!

Tom; I want cheese on my burger

Mike,
Congrats! It's well deserved. Maybe George W. can use you in DC now too.
And Pete, you kill me! I think we need to make you the
"Comedy Regulator". If someone doesn't come up to the standards you have set to "be funny on line" you'll have the power to yank their post!
:sunny:

I don't even know anyone brave enough to admit they know the words to a square dance song...heheheheheh.
Congatulations my man..what's the celebration dinner...Pork and Beans? Hope so.That way it will seem like I'm there celebrating with you.
Cheers newly promoted ears,
The Gasman.

Thanks, Greg...

And it's nice to have you back amongst us regular like.

How was the Northern Hemisphere vacation?

Greg,
Glad to see your posts again. But something about
"Gas Regulator" sounds kinda weird. Maybe you can be under Pete's umbrella. Comedy Central.
:sunny:

Good on you!

Once again the wisdom of LD and KN come through.

More importantly, you can now be a role model to thousands of Texas Schoolkids to prove that learning to read and write is worth while. :wink:

And I'm good at cipherin' too, Jethro

I'm booked to fly out Saturday from Pearson but it's closed due to the terrorists attack and I don't know if I'll be delayed.I just had a great time with family and am watching events unfold as I'm sure you are.
Greg

Just had a thought-would this mean that Warhammer would be an Irregulator????

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom