Alrighty pardners...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I knew it was bound to happen soon...

Congratulations very big, TM.... glad to have you on the team. This will definitely spice things up and make Joe's jaw drop to the floor :D

Pete - you made me laugh again after two days of feeling numb... Thanks, dude... I just haven't even been in the mood to read any posts the last couple of days, but seeing the addition of TM to the regulators circle has given me a kick up the hiney and I'm back in the mood for some diving talk and lots of laffs.

See y'all around...
:bounce:

Hey Mike,

Whats with this new thread started by the regulators...

"Well, there goes the whole $%$%*&* board!"

Me? I just think they are jealous, what with you taking over and all...

:tease:

Congratulations Texas Mike!!!
So is regulator like an award for starting the longest threads or for getting the most jokes out of other board members, and for telling some dang good ones yourself???and what about the songs......

:D: just kidding :D:
you've been doing a great job here!!

Tavi

Don't be jealous Pete, with the amount of time and effort you put into this site, you are surely a shoe-in!

Well... at least you have my vote! :wink:

Mine too... most definitely!

:)

you'd have my vote too Pete....a man with a sense or humour and authority, dangerous combination!

Congratulations on your regulator status. I've been away from the board for a little while, so I guess I'm a little behind the times here on the board. Better late than never though( the expression, not the sandwich...or the scubaboarder..). Atta boy!!.. you'll whip'em into shape!!..

Congrats TM!
This already great board will only get better with you and your wits being found at the the "regulator " level.
Good luck,
Miked

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom