American Dream II 03/22/08

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I just called and booked on the American Dream II for Saturday's trip. I'm really excited!

Good I am happy to see you here .... the woman of the hour, this dive was planned for Nancy aka maremd50, she is a new member and contacted me from "Standing Offers" looking for a buddy.
Nancy you are in for a real treat, we will do a wreck aprox 70 ft and then a great reef, possibly a drift dive. I know you are excited and I can not wait to share it with you :wink:
Dive! Dive! Dive! :mooner:

If it wasn't Easter weekend I'd be there in a heartbeat! Crud!

Hiya Daniel,
I hope to see you next weekend .... looking like we have 3 girls so far and you would make 4 :wink: Oh and Chip:) ... you wont mind diving with a bunch of girls will you Chip :wink:

Ok it looks like we have.
Nancy aka maremd50
Danielle aka sigourneya
Theresa aka Jeepseagirl
Dan aka Showboat
Chip aka Onespeed
and me
Kim aka TROUBLE :wink:

Anybody else wanna join??

Hey peeps, I wish I could come down and dive with you all. You all sound like a fun group! I have booked a Sat. morning dive with A.D.II but it is on April 19th. I'm coming down for OceanFest fun!

Anybody want to dive that day?

Have a great day of diving this weekend!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom