American Dream II 03/22/08

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gooch ..... geeze man I did not know you where there .... we would have been your buddies.

You must have thought .... oh no I am not hanging with those loud mouths :wink:

Next time make yourself known, we will get you a good buddy. :wink:

Daniel ...
She must have got lost .... :mooner:

No, not lost. I called the dive shop on my way to the dive and cancelled because I got a flat tire and knew I wasn't going to make the dive in time. I was NOT a happy camper this morning. I so much would have rather dove than paid for a new tire and deal with AAA. Next time though.

Kim Hope the diving was good today, How's reg, hope you didn't break it? LOL Glad I didn't plan on coming down Sunday. I got a reaction to something Saturday nite, think it might have benn from me playing with the worm then touching my eyes. But Who knows what did it. Took Benedril and slept all nite and most of Sunday.
Hope to be diving in two weeks if anyones interested?

Kim Hope the diving was good today, How's reg, hope you didn't break it? LOL Glad I didn't plan on coming down Sunday. I got a reaction to something Saturday nite, think it might have benn from me playing with the worm then touching my eyes. But Who knows what did it. Took Benedril and slept all nite and most of Sunday.
Hope to be diving in two weeks if anyones interested?

Kim must have set a new record for the AD II by going thru 4 rental regs :rofl3: after going thru 3 B4 heading out the first dive she was loosing air from the pressure guage and on the second dive it was a go for her for the drift dive..... :lotsalove: but all was a great days outing..... ( A bad day of diving is a hell of a lot better then a great day at work).......

Theresa your reg survived, Well I got to dive ... that is the most important part :wink:

Yes Kim I figured it was Ok with all the dives you've done lately. By the way, you still suck LOL but let dive together soon anyway.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom