American Dream II 03/22/08

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Now that is my kind of Birthday gift :wink: I am going to like a woman who wants a dive trip as her gift :)

Well my procrastination beat me again. I called this morning and it the boat is full. I hate I am going to miss meeting everyone. Have fun.

I just called

Nancy aka maremd50 just called ... She is stuck in a snow storm in Wisconsin. :shakehead:The flight has been postpone and she will not make this dive, She wanted me to ask if anyone was free during next week for a dive . :popcorn:
I guess this means one spot will open on the boat ……:blinking:
See you guys in the morning.:D
KP

Hi all. Thanks, Kim, for the earlier post. Yes, I'm in BIG mourning -- stuck in 12-15 inches of snow! I'm rescheduled to arrive in Ft Lauderdale on Sunday afternoon instead. If anyone is interested in diving sometime mid-week on the Am Dream, let me know. I'm a newbie that has quickly become addicted to this sport and am anxious to get wet again.

Thelostpirate, I've left a msg at Am Dream that I can't get in - enjoy my spot if you want. I'll be here in the tundra -- shedding tears.

3/22/08 American Dream

I had a great time today, Wreck, calm seas, and good company all equal one great day. Today we dove Hog Heaven this is a fun dive with lots of interesting places to explore, full of life, the current was low and I spent most of my time looking under stuff. I love to poke around. This site has great swim troughs and some dark rooms; of course I had to look at it all. I am so happy I moved to this area so many great wrecks to dive, I think I will try to hit one a month until I have seen them all. Now I have The Dan, Tracy, and Hog Haven in the Lauderdale area and I understand I have about 18 more to go. Yeaaaa me.

Our second dive was a nice la la (drift) dive, the vis was down a bit but I so love looking at the small stuff, I learned today those worm looking things with white fuzz on the edges, they sting lol.

I really enjoyed meeting you John it is all ways is a pleasure to dive with new faces.

Captain Todd and his crew where great, this is a fun boat with a fun crew and if you in the Ft Lauderdale area be sure to dive with the American Dream.

Well said Kim... Nice to see the smiling faces Theresa, Kim and great to meet you as well John....
After our good out we alll headed to Ernie's BBQ for a few more laughfs of out outing....... I just hope the weather will be good for the shore dive in the AM.....

pretty disappointed in the lack of dive flags for the drift dive. My buddy and I got paired up with some insta-buddies which is never fun.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom