An Andrea Doria Exclusive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

chipwd:
I repeat, anyone know the current condition of the Dorea? Anyone from here (SB) dive it recently?

It has been several months since I was there so I will leave it to someone else to answer your question.

However, there are a couple loose ends that need tied up on this thread. Hopefully, they get taken care of :)

MSP Diver:
I guess I stand corrected. It has been almost three years since I was in NC, at that time they (one of the two shops you mentioned) claimed it to be the Papoose.

Does that mean I have to change my log book now? :)

Wow! I guess I have to change mine now too! Interesting.

Missdirected:
It has been several months since I was there so I will leave it to someone else to answer your question.

However, there are a couple loose ends that need tied up on this thread. Hopefully, they get taken care of :)

Got my interest up now. How was it when you dove it?

Not a bad article... :wink:

april_cover.jpg

UPDATE:
You can now purchase this special issue (as well as other issues from 2007) online here:

CLICK HERE TO ORDER

Thanks for making this one of our best-selling issues ever.

Hi, does anyone know of any site that allows you to store your videos and images? almost like a virtual divelog? i would like to save my media somewhere safe so others can see??

Let me know,

Brian

You haven't dived the Andrea Doria for several months? :huh:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom