And how do YOU check your computer?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I don't think my computer has a USB port but the manual said something about SUB...(mersable)

Now we just need a canister light called an iPod

bluetooth: reverse block in your teeth?

what's the hand signal for reboot?

cummings66:
*snip*

When you talked to your students did you leave the impression a computer was the only way you could safetly ascend?

I also watch my bubbles. In some way, at least this provides a "heads-up" reference, as opposed to looking constantly at my wrist.

Although, it would be interesting to check the SB forums while doing a deco stop, wouldn't it :D

Guys, I think we could be on to something. Think about it, posting on ScubaBoard at 90 feet and never missing a post:D

One time at around 90 feet my dive computers screen saver came on and I had forgotten the password... not cool. not cool at all.

I've started writing my password on my dive slate before the dive so it's no longer an issue.

I can't wait till they figure out a linux hack for my dive computer.

I've also read you can hack an Xbox and make it into a dive computer.

I also would like to go dual screen and get one of those 6 channel sound systems for my dive computer, so I can watch Jaws on my safety stop.

So now we have to ask are dive buddy if they're diving PC or a MAC, great BWARF/PCMAC...

JahJahwarrior:
You know you spend too much time diving when you try to type word docs on your dive computer.

You know you have too much money when you can afford a dive computer that actually CAN type word docs.

You know you've missed the point of diving when you spend your time underwater typing up word docs.
Hilarious.... :rofl3: :rofl3:

I gotta know, was she blonde?

There are some computers with games and book text on them. It won't be long till you can get a waterproof video device to watch movies during deco.

You never know, dive rite may have it on their new comp.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom