Another folding snorkel question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

aquaagua:
I think I'll get the Aqualung snap for my pocket. Does it work very well as a snorkle when you actually need one on say a long surface swim? ( I usually swim on my back on the surface but I might need a snorkle at some point)

I've had a Snap snorkle neatly tucked away in it's holster and in a pocket for a couple of years now.

I've yet to have had a need to use it. It's a bit shorter than some and not the one I would pick if I actually knew I was about to do a long surface swim. I picked it becaue it's the smallest package.

Hi,

I have the Oceanic Pocket Snorkel. It's not the smallest folder, but it bends up small enough to stow.

The snorkel itself is decent (I have used it for surface snorkeling), not quite as good as one with a dry-valve, but pretty good.

The mask attachment is the Oceanic Snorkel Lock velcro-like snap lock. Works fine, easy on, solid grip.

I believe you can get the Snorkel Lock independently, though I don't know how it would fit other models.

Cheers,
W

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom