Anthony's Key Trip Report 4/16/16 - 4/23/16

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm sure we did. Our group was sitting up top right where the breakfast buffet was set up. We were the Big Daddy Divers Group. We had the one armed guy with us.

Big Daddy-----you say...back in the very early 2000's, remember seeing a guy(visitor staying) @ BIBR a lot....Remember always wore a BIG gold chain of some sorts around his neck----all the time.......By chance, any connection???.......In fact, one year I seem to remember he was on a dive boat while they were out diving around West End---& ----it SUNK------lost all dive gear but everyone on board was safe......Remember he was not a happy camper that nite @ BIBR(we happened to eat dinner there that nite----?IF I remember the whole story correctly)........Tell me more,..please....:)

OMG. I'm not that guy but I remember him. He would come and stay for months at a time. He was there on one of our trips. All in all not a bad guy I guess but at times he'd act like he owned the place and it would get annoying. I had forgotten all about that.

Back
Top Bottom