Anthony's Key Trip Report 4/16/16 - 4/23/16

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hmmmm...starting to sound like a build up to next year's Invasion (got the newsletter they are extending 2 for 1 to 2017)...:):bounce:

I have absolutely no idea where the next invasion will be. I usually find out a couple of days before the rest of the world. However, the invasion we had at Anthony's Key was fabulous and we did take over all the boats. I wouldn't mind if we went back... wait, that's not accurate. @cardzard I would love to go back. :D :D :D

Well 2-1 would be a heck of a deal again! I've not participated in an invasion but would be interested in going back for sure.

Nothing but fun and all the headaches belong to @cardzard. :D :D :D

I know. I'm usually the one planning the trips so it's a nice break for me when I'm just along for the ride but I'll have to say the folks that travel in our group are low maintenance.

There is Spooky Channel which is out in front of what was Bay Island Beach Resort. I wasn't crazy about it but that's probably because I had done it several times before. The rest of the group loved it.

Spooky Channel as a shore nite dive is unreal--used to do it all the time from BIBR's pier......ALL kinds of thoughts could run thru your head....:)....

Same here. Did it several times as a night dive when staying at BIBR.

Back
Top Bottom