Any recommendations for Cancun Dive shops?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi there,
Just found this websit and think it is great.
I am in Cancun as I type this. I dove today with Alvaro from alwaysdiving.com // BUCEO PROFESIONAL - PROFESSIONAL SCUBA DIVING // BIENVENIDO - WELCOME
He took us to a couple of Cenotes. Fantastic. A definite must. Chac Mool is my favorite.
I met Alvaro about five years ago when he certified me as an open water diver. I am now a Dive Master thanks to Alvaro for sharing his passion with me. Avaro has also certifed my younger sister two years ago and two of my cousins last year. We all now call him when ever we get to Cancun.
Wether you would like to dive in Cancun or Cozumel or the Cenotes, I am positive you will have an awesome experience with Alvaro. He is great at making your dives very special one, finding those sharks or turtles, or whatever you like the best.
Tomorrow Alvaro is taking a couple of us to the C-58 Wreck to see if the Spotted Eagle Rays are hanging out there.
He has become a great friend and everytime I dive with him I meet people like myself that keep coming back again and again.:D

Pam,
Vancouver Island

Hi there,
Just found this websit and think it is great.
I am in Cancun as I type this. I dove today with Alvaro from www.Alwaysdiving.com
He took us to a couple of Cenotes. Fantastic. A definite must. Chac Mool is my favorite.
I met Alvaro about five years ago when he certified me as an open water diver. I am now a Dive Master thanks to Alvaro for sharing his passion with me. Avaro has also certifed my younger sister two years ago and two of my cousins last year. We all now call him when ever we get to Cancun.
Wether you would like to dive in Cancun or Cozumel or the Cenotes, I am positive you will have an awesome experience with Alvaro. He is great at making your dives very special one, finding those sharks or turtles, or whatever you like the best.
Tomorrow Alvaro is taking a couple of us to the C-58 Wreck to see if the Spotted Eagle Rays are hanging out there.
He has become a great friend and everytime I dive with him I meet people like myself that keep coming back again and again.:D

Pam,
Vancouver Island

Hey Patrick, I been diving in this area (Cancun, Riviera maya and Cozumel)as a dive instructor for 28 years, and one thing that I´ve learn it´s that you never know what you are giong to see, I have a great video of dolphins in a very shalow reef that we used for resort divers, the possibilities are biger, if you have the chance to go to dive sites where not to many people goes, however, I make trips to a place in Playa del Carmen, that if you dont see, at last 15 turtles, I pay for your dive tripCheck my web site, you are not going to regreat.
I know some good sites that not to many people goes.

Hey Patrick, I been diving in this area (Cancun, Riviera maya and Cozumel)as a dive instructor for 28 years, and one thing that I´ve learn it´s that you never know what you are giong to see, I have a great video of dolphins in a very shalow reef that we used for resort divers, the possibilities are biger, if you have the chance to go to dive sites where not to many people goes, however, I make trips to a place in Playa del Carmen, that if you dont see, at last 15 turtles, I pay for your dive tripCheck my web site, you are not going to regreat.
alwaysdiving.com // BUCEO PROFESIONAL - PROFESSIONAL SCUBA DIVING // BIENVENIDO - WELCOME
I know some good sites that not to many people goes.

What is with all of the double posts?

What is with all of the double posts?

:eyebrow:

Just one more vote for Ben at MAD. I went with him in Oct and it was great. I found Ben the same way, by asking on this site. You won't regret the decision.

OK...so I've been e-mailing back and forth with Ben, and will be diving with him in March. Can't wait. (By the way, nothing against Alvaro, he sounds great too, but I have to pick one...)

Anyway, my next question is: anyone else going to be in Cancun during the week of March 14-21 and want to try arranging some scheduled diving? My wife and I are travelling with two other couples...both of the other guys will likely come out for a single two-tank trip, and my wife is contemplating it as well (she's OW certified, but doesn't dive much...probably three years since her last one, and likes the sound of shallow reef with little current.) I, on the other hand, am hoping for three days of two-tank diving, and if I'm lucky and very good, squeezing in a night dive as well. (I'd spend the entire week in the water given the choice, but would then be going home alone and finding a new place to live...)

So...the thought of meeting a couple of other divers, making a few new friends, and spinning lies over some post-dive cervezas sounds good to me. I'm taking my video camera with me as well, and hopefully my laptop...if all goes well, I'll be able to copy the day's diving onto the computer and burn some DVDs.

Let me know if anyone will be in the area and would like to meet.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom