ANybody know of a great instructor in the Ohio area?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KidK9

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Anyone know of or had experience with a great instructor to train with for my advanced nitrox and extended range thru TDI? I'm in southern Ohio.

If you don't mind coming a couple of hours north to Cleveland, you might give Mike King a call at Buckeye Diving School in Bedford Ohio.

I nominate our own Ber Rabbit IMHO a fantastic NAUI Instructor.

But have no idea is she's near your home. Drop a PM to her, and she can probably help out though.

KidK9:
Anyone know of or had experience with a great instructor to train with for my advanced nitrox and extended range thru TDI? I'm in southern Ohio.

I've trained a few guys in Ohio... they're all good ! <LOL> Sorry, had to say that... there are a lot of good instructors in the state... but contact Rick Kruzel in Holland... I think he is nearest to you. He's a great guy and very nice to deal with. PM me for his email and phone #

Isn't Holland near Toledo? That's a good little haul from cincy / columbus....especially if he's not right off 71....

however, from what I've seen in the Dayton and cincy area, this my be the better option...especially if it's coming from Doppler.

Yes, I'm thinking of pursuing my options with Cincinnati Diving Center.

Back
Top Bottom