Anyone Diving with a DiveRite 905 Drysuit?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MartiniTime

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
If you are / were / have please let me know what you think of it. Obviously I am considering getting one.

:thumb: Yep love it
Would i buy one if i was to do it all over again hmm prrrredy sure i would

MartiniTime:
If you are / were / have please let me know what you think of it. Obviously I am considering getting one.

I love mine...I too have 100+ dives in it.

MartiniTime:

Yup
Have had mine for 2 years, its been a great suit. No problems that were not self induced (putting a hole in it at 100' in 40 deg watter). However I used the patch kit that comes with it and it worked great too.

here is another quick question for you guys. I essentially ordered one yesterday, but we are having some size concerns.

I am 6' tall, weigh about 187lbs, I have a 43/44" chest, 33" inseam, 33, waist, 16" neck. DR came back and said instead of a normal large I would need a husky size? Do these things really small?

I cant imagine needing a husky size for 187 lbs? I have been in husky or over sized suits before and they were huge on me.

Anyone have any insight into the size of them? There is not anywhere in the area I can try one on.

never mind, mute point, they cant get me one anyway.

Mine fits like a glove on me so i can't gain too much weight (cave cut you could call it :wink: )

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom