Anyone going to Coz 12/25-1/1

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Girlfriend and I will be there 12/30 thru 1/6 diving with Christi. Hopefully everything is in one piece! We'll be staying at the Coral Princess. Some of our friends will be down there also. So there should be a group of 7 of us down there.

Hope everyone is ok down there right now.

Mickey Roi,
It's too early to tell right now. However, they should be able to make a decent recovery in two months. I am afraid that Caribe Blue might be in a bad spot though. let's keep our fingers crossed.

JC Fedorczyk:
Girlfriend and I will be there 12/30 thru 1/6 diving with Christi. Hopefully everything is in one piece! We'll be staying at the Coral Princess. Some of our friends will be down there also. So there should be a group of 7 of us down there.

Hope everyone is ok down there right now.

Great, will you join us for dinner? Looks like we will have enough people to take over Especias.

Yep..my fingers are crossed..
my guess is that the hotel can be fixed in 2 months unless there is major destruction..my worries is about their boats and the large surge destroying them or washing them ashore.

BTW has anyone heard about any hurricane impact on the marine life? No need to reply to that question.. that's a story for another thread :)

-Still going to Coz
Michael

I think we should be fine. If Blue Angel lost its boats you could try Deep Blue. I heard that both of theirs survived.

I have a group going down December 30-Jan 2. Would love to meet up.

I am not expecting any major issues from the hurricane to screw us up two months from now.

Chris

We would be happy to hook up with you. Who are you diving with?

Konichiwa,

You should hook up with the group we getting together for dinner one night.

My daughter and I have plane tickets to go to coz on 12/21-12/28. Is anyone else scheduled during the end of December on US Airways? I am still scared to finalize on hotel and dive-op because I am afraid that US Airways will cancel. I called them and they said the flights are definitely a go, but other places on this board, i saw that someone else was told that they would not be flying into Cozumel until January, 06. ??? Does anyone else have any info? -Pam

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom