Anyone stay at Victoria House Belize

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Esox69LB

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Really looks nice, wonder how the dive excursions go. Would like to hear some "been there, done that" comments yay or nay

Funny a guy sent me a link to there today! LOL I'll check back to see responses.

If this doesn't pan out Haigh opens in 4 weeks.

I was married there. Wonderful spot. Great rooms (get one of the cabana's or the small villa on the beach if you can, even thought the basic rooms are plenty nice). Further away from town, but still plenty accessable. Don't use their dive op. Use Protech. They'll pick you up from VH's dock and its one of those things that's done all the time. VH subs out their dive op and its always more expensive and not as good. Stay there and dive with Protech. They are great, professional and will give you as much (or more importantly, as little) handholding as you need.

Have fun. VH is agreat spot.

The resort is very very nice, one of the best on the island. As for diving, all the dive centers will pick you up from there dock. Then take you to the dive center to get fitted and do paperwork. none are very far away. (5 min tops). I don't know much about the VH dive operation but it must be good as VH has a reputation to keep they want to keep their guests happy. Also i am not sure they do any training ie Advanced ow etc... you might check out the PADI. The Way The World Learns to Dive to see about what they have to offer.
have fun & dive safe

Hi. we were staying at banana beach lodge and got our ow cert (the ocean dives part--did the class and pool in CO and didn't want to wait until spring to get certified in CO) through Victoria House. There weren't too many divers at all, so the few that were diving got their own DM. We didn't have any complaints.

Don't use their dive op. Use Protech. They'll pick you up from VH's dock and its one of those things that's done all the time.

We stayed at VH for a week in July of 2006. We had an outstanding time. The resort is magnificent in all respects and the service is world class.

We used Protech for our diving as well. Call Peter and let him handle the logistics. The got a stellar operation and safety is always first. They pick you up right on the dock at VH and drop you back off when you're done. There's no better way to do it.

Dive safe!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom