Anyone using the Viking X-Treme drysuit?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Check on shipping cost, postage from here to Belgium cost about $50 USD for air mail, about half that if sent on a slow boat. (suit & light box should weigh 6 - 7 kg.)

Yup,

I can sell the suit (without valves). Name your price, shipping is extra. Seals and boots are OK. Legs are $@#!!?

Steven

Yup, I can sell the suit
OK Steven, PM coming at ya...

And this makes it not applicable how?
That's the beauty of this particular message board layout; it's a good place to go rooting through the archives. Most of the info shared stays current for a loooong time.:D

I have had my Viking Extreme for a few years now,I like the suit but the zipper just gave out. I am looking at about $300
for a new zipper installed. I went with the Viking because it is one of the few manufacturers that have stock sizing for
someone my size, 6' 4" 270.

Bob, i bought the suit from you a few years ago. it is a front zip .

Viking has been recommending that new zippers for the Xtreme be installed "at the factory" (they get high frequency welded into the suit), which unfortunately means an extended road (or boat) trip.

Let me check with Viking & get you a time/cost guesstimate.
The rest of the suit is all solid & intact & otherwise a good idea to put back into service?

Bob, yes the suit is worth the price of a new zipper. It only has about 15 dives on it. Thats why I'm kind of surprized the rubber stop came apart on the zipper. I will get some pics posted for you.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom