Apple Watch Ultra 2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Where are you seeing the "new logs"?

Judging from Apple's presentation, logs are newly available on the watch itself. And redesigned on the iPhone. There's very little additional info that I've been able to find.

In the RC of ios17 and WatchOS 10, there is nothing that resembles what's represented in the screenshot of the presentation. The visual seems to indicate and app called Dive.

In the RC of ios17 and WatchOS 10, there is nothing that resembles what's represented in the screenshot of the presentation. The visual seems to indicate and app called Dive.

I checked the video again. Apparently it's because this screen now appears inside the "Fitness" app. Looks like Apple rearranged things.

Here's the YT video, pre-cued to the Apple Watch Ultra segment:

Checked the video again. Apparently it's because this screen now appears inside the "Fitness" app. Looks like Apple rearranged things.

Here's the YT video, pre-cued to the Apple Watch Ultra segment:
Thanks, makes sense now that I watched it. You need to use the Depth app to get these logs.

I want to see what the dive log "Show more" buttons do. How much “more” is there?

I wonder if it shows up in the Workout app under Add Workout?
No, there’s no workout called dive or scuba or similar. Makes sense though as you’re hardly going to select a workout when going for a dive. Possibly it will show up as a named activity if you use the Depth app to record a dive. I‘ll see if I can try that this week.

OK so the Depth app and Oceanic+ create two different logs? That's not ideal.

Back
Top Bottom