April in Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Sharky! I wasn't able to open the link, but my husband and I will be at Blue Angel April 22-29...so maybe we will get a chance to see it then. Has anyone set up a meet and greet for the last week of April?

April Meet & Greet!!!!
P4134224.jpg

And what a great spot to have it!!!
P4134219.jpg

Looking for more members....We had a great time. Thanks Old Gaffer for setting it up!!!!
P4164534.jpg

Hey Sharky! I wasn't able to open the link, but my husband and I will be at Blue Angel April 22-29...so maybe we will get a chance to see it then. Has anyone set up a meet and greet for the last week of April?

My wife and I are also there the last week in April at Hotel Coz. First time in Cozumel and it would be nice to meet some folks.

Budgirl, looks like we are the only SBers at BA for that time period, we get there the day after y'all. See ya on Friday!!!

Where and when to meet? Stick with Wet Wendy's? Thursday PM (22nd) 7-ish.

We fly in on Thursday...but should be able to meet yall there around 7.

Budgirl, looks like we are the only SBers at BA for that time period, we get there the day after y'all. See ya on Friday!!!

See you on Friday Sharky...are you guys diving on Saturday? We booked morning dives all week.

My wife and I are also there the last week in April at Hotel Coz. First time in Cozumel and it would be nice to meet some folks.

We are trying to set something up for the 22nd if that doesn't work...we are there until the 29th and free every night (except the night we dive!).

Thanks to all who came to Wet Wendy's last Tuesday! It was nice to meet all of you. A real nice turnout.

Tom (old Gaffer)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom