April in Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We fly in on Thursday...but should be able to meet yall there around 7.

See you on Friday Sharky...are you guys diving on Saturday? We booked morning dives all week.

No, we are going to take Saturday to do a morning shore "equipment check" dive and then start hitting the reefs on Sunday.

I'm in for 7-ish on Thursday. Looks like it's just the 3 of us. Anyone know if the cruise ships are still in port at that time? 3 Carnival ship were in today, but were gone by ~5.

We are trying to set something up for the 22nd if that doesn't work...we are there until the 29th and free every night (except the night we dive!).

And we're there from the 24th to May 1st....and also free every night (except the night we dive). :D I'll make sure I check back here to see if anything is planned.

I'm in for 7-ish on Thursday. Looks like it's just the 3 of us. Anyone know if the cruise ships are still in port at that time? 3 Carnival ship were in today, but were gone by ~5.

Not sure about the cruise ships...but my husband and I will be at Wet Wendy's on Thursday night...take a peak at my profile pic so you will recognize us! If you wear your mask and snorkel I will probably recognize you...

Last week when we had our gathering at Wendy's I made a ScubaBoard table tent card which I brought over a day ahead of our gathering and asked them to put it out on a reserved table so people would know where to gather which worked great. (though the place is small so you can only wander so far!). I left it there so maybe they kept it for future gatherings but I doubt it. We had a nice turnout. Wish I could come back in this week and join you!

old gaffer

Hey Gaffer..Chad kept it behind the bar for future use!!!!

Hi Cheddarchick! It was great meeting the two of you at WW's last week. If I had known earlier that it was your hubby with the habano at the bar I would have joined him in a smoke. Thanks for posting the group pic here on scuba board.

Gaffer

Yeah he didn't want to disturb anyone with the smoke..Loved meeting everyone & you and your wife also!

Well it is the 30th today. And I hope everyone that spent time in Cozumel over the past 30 days had as good a time as we did (downpours and all). It was great diving with and also meeting some scubaboarders at Wet Wendy's on the 13th. Hope to be back next year!

Old Gaffer

Back
Top Bottom