Are you a pilot too?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Private Pilot, I rent Citabria's from the local club when I want to have some fun. Just VFR, but flying since I was 18. Growing up Dad was rebuilding an old Jodel D11 on our front lawn. I used to tell people where I lived by saying "Drive down the street until you see the airplane. Thats my house". He also had an Emraude Piel Emeraude - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia that unfortunately crashed with him and my brother when I was 18. Flying is my way to reconnect with them. I also have a garage full of RC airplanes and taught my daughters to fly Learning To Fly Frames

PP LTA-Balloon. I haven't flown in 30 years.

PP SEL, built and fly a RV-7.

Built & fly an RV9 with turbo rotary.

Sent from my SGH-I717D using Tapatalk

IFR, Comm SE and ME land. Pvt SE sea.
used to own a C-152
Building an RV7.

Building and diving have diverted funds from staying current.

Gliderpilot here....

Although... I have been temporarily grounded due to financial issues... (I started diving... and found GUE... Lol)

Awesome...4 RV guys so far...I figure I can all my cold water gear and two tanks in the RV-7, now to figure out where to go!

ATPL with MU2, DHC8, BAe146, DC9, E-190, EA32, B757, B767 and B777 endorsements. Grew up in the islands watching guys flying for Antilles Airboats, screaming up the channel at 500 feet and splashing down next to the beach in the Grumman Goose.

Was hooked!

Interestingly, our airline has it's own medical department for pilot medicals etc. Most of the Docs dive. I think that is another profession which gravitates towards diving.

Back
Top Bottom