• Fire (Aries, Leo, and Sagittarius)

Votes: 41 24.8%
  • Earth (Taurus, Virgo, and Capricorn)

Votes: 40 24.2%
  • Air (Gemini, Libra, and Aquarius)

Votes: 40 24.2%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sintax604

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
What's your sign?

A buddy mentioned to me that every diver he's met so far is a "water sign" according to astrology. I checked it out and discovered the same was true for all my buddies as well!

I generally don't put much faith in this sort of thing but this is getting kind of creepy. I'd love to see what happens with a larger sample size... help me out!

Most divers that I personally know prefer Coke to Pepsi.

COINCIDENCE?????

What's your sign?

A buddy mentioned to me that every diver he's met so far is a "water sign" according to astrology. I checked it out and discovered the same was true for all my buddies as well!
Quod erat demonstrandum! Why would you need more proof than that? :wink:

My sign may be Air, but I'm am the Water-Bearer!

My sign may be Air, but I'm am the Water-Bearer!

:blessing:

Wonder if they can get a breakdown for all the folks that listed birthdays in their profiles? El?

THAT would be a meaningful sample.

my astrological sign is "trimix"

(september 29, wherever that puts me)

So far water has the lowest number of responses of the four. Hopefully we get more votes in to see how it does end up.

TC:
Wonder if they can get a breakdown for all the folks that listed birthdays in their profiles? El?

THAT would be a meaningful sample.
If they haven't repealed the central limit theorem, then it will be very close to 1/4 of the members per astrological sign type (air, water, etc.) But don't take my word for it.

So far water has the lowest number of responses of the four. Hopefully we get more votes in to see how it does end up.
Yeah, the suspense is killing me.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom