Aussie Diving for w/e: Nov 7th to 13th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

almitywife

Vegemite Mod
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
a new week so who is diving

our car is all packed for tomorrows dive at Bare Island :bounce:

FOUND ITEM: i found a gear retractor thingy on my bpw so it belongs to either Sas (who was wearing the bpw) or Shelia (who lent Sas some equip) so who does this belong to so i can mail/give it back

Sheila - a SB Invade the Rock thread sounds like a great idea so we can toss around some dates ect. i was just at a bbq talking about SWR and was told the winter months are better weather wise but you have experiece with SWR so you know better

Our car is packed also ... The retractor thingy is Sheilas, if you could bring it tomorrow that would be great.

If we knew better we probably would't have suggested a SB outing ... :rofl3:

As to timing ... we have been there (Sw Rocks) a few times, but always go in March ... normally the weather is good, not too windy and the seas aren't bad, but if and when this starts happening I will ask Jon at Fishrock Dive Centre.

a new week so who is diving

our car is all packed for tomorrows dive at Bare Island :bounce:

FOUND ITEM: i found a gear retractor thingy on my bpw so it belongs to either Sas (who was wearing the bpw) or Shelia (who lent Sas some equip) so who does this belong to so i can mail/give it back

Sheila - a SB Invade the Rock thread sounds like a great idea so we can toss around some dates ect. i was just at a bbq talking about SWR and was told the winter months are better weather wise but you have experiece with SWR so you know better

Aw, the retractor is mine (for my computer), I just checked my BC and it is not there :( Damn I forgot to take it off! I'll PM you my address... and work out how to send some money for the postage :) Greg, I am almost certain I gave Shelia back hers but mine is a black one with kind of a green logo on it, so if it doesn't look like that then I am mistaken and it is yours :)

Anyway, I have been at gokarts today and visiting my sister on her ship... and I have to work all tomorrow so not much diving for me this weekend. We've planned a night dive for tomorrow night though :)

Have fun at Bare Island guys!

Aw, the retractor is mine (for my computer), I just checked my BC and it is not there :( Damn I forgot to take it off! I'll PM you my address... and work out how to send some money for the postage :) Greg, I am almost certain I gave Shelia back hers but mine is a black one with kind of a green logo on it, so if it doesn't look like that then I am mistaken and it is yours :)

Anyway, I have been at gokarts today and visiting my sister on her ship... and I have to work all tomorrow so not much diving for me this weekend. We've planned a night dive for tomorrow night though :)

Have fun at Bare Island guys!

You are right Sas, it must be yours ... Sheila just checked and hers is on her BC

heheheeh will send to Sas with some SB stickers on monday!!!

always nice to find new gear :D

Thanks almitywife! :):) I have been able to fashion a crude replacement for tomorrow's night dive so that will keep me going in the mean time. Soz for the hassle!

Me and Paul really want to do a trip up here too! Is it open invite for a trip up there? Thought I would ask before inviting myself along or something :blush:

Me and Paul really want to do a trip up here too! Is it open invite for a trip up there? Thought I would ask before inviting myself along or something :blush:

The idea was for any SB'ers who wanted to come ... like an Aussie version of Invade the Keys.

The idea was for any SB'ers who wanted to come ... like an Aussie version of Invade the Keys.

Cool :) Had not heard of Invade the Keys til now, an Aussie version would be mad! Paul and me will definitely be interested. Is there much to do there for non-divers like our partners? I think I might convince Daniel if there is an internet cafe somewhere there :rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom