Aussie Diving for w/e: Nov 7th to 13th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

today we dived bare island for Froggies monthly club dive and I SAW A TURTLE!

I know ive seen hundred of the buggers but they are still very cool!!

also saw a lots of schooling fish, the big blue groper was out being extra annoying and a couple of morays. vis was about 10mtrs and the water was about 17/18c

did i mention i saw a turtle :D

:acclaim:I beat the bug!:acclaim: Amazing what happens with you take time off work when you get sick... you get BETTER FASTER:rofl3:

Got to dive today and go looking for a colony of seahorses a little birdie told me about... and we found them:D:cheerleader:
Let's see if I can past more than one pic in the post

Attachments

• DSC06841 (Large).JPG
    DSC06841 (Large).JPG
    91.5 KB · Views: 39
  • DSC06863 (Large).JPG
    DSC06863 (Large).JPG
    103.7 KB · Views: 38
  • DSC06874 (Large).JPG
    DSC06874 (Large).JPG
    115.6 KB · Views: 33
  • DSC06875 (Large).JPG
    DSC06875 (Large).JPG
    118.8 KB · Views: 41
:crafty: I also found a strange looking Nudi

If you click on the thumbnails you should be able to see these larger. Please let me know if you can't get them to enlarge (not the brightest geek on a keyboard here)
There are a couple shots of the third seahorse too. See Almity I posted them quickly like you said I should and I posed the front on ones for you. Hows that for instant obedience??? now if we could train Almity1 and Fish.......:shakehead:

Attachments

• DSC06789 (Large).JPG
    DSC06789 (Large).JPG
    156.8 KB · Views: 34
  • DSC06803 (Large).JPG
    DSC06803 (Large).JPG
    159.3 KB · Views: 26
  • DSC06889 (Large).JPG
    DSC06889 (Large).JPG
    133.7 KB · Views: 38
  • DSC06900 (Large).JPG
    DSC06900 (Large).JPG
    126.9 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
Sorry Almity I missed this one and I think it was your favourite

Attachments

• DSC06881 (Large).JPG
    DSC06881 (Large).JPG
    113.9 KB · Views: 39
today we dived bare island for Froggies monthly club dive and I SAW A TURTLE!

I know ive seen hundred of the buggers but they are still very cool!!

also saw a lots of schooling fish, the big blue groper was out being extra annoying and a couple of morays. vis was about 10mtrs and the water was about 17/18c

did i mention i saw a turtle :D

But you havent said what name you gave the Blue Groper :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Last edited:
But you havent said what name you gave the Blue Groper :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

UMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

i was thinking of naming it in honor of Sas... but not because shes annoying!! but because it was so taken with her last week!

i like the seahorse pic where the bugger is looking at the camera..... kinda a bit different from all the norm side on seahorse pics

we found your friendly moray eel and he came completely out of his hole today so will nag hubby for pics

dang... i got a bit sunburnt again - at my age i should know better!

btw, did i mention i saw a turtle today!

i was thinking of naming it in honor of Sas... but not because shes annoying!! but because it was so taken with her last week!

i like the seahorse pic where the bugger is looking at the camera..... kinda a bit different from all the norm side on seahorse pics

we found your friendly moray eel and he came completely out of his hole today so will nag hubby for pics

:dropmouth:Nawwww not a TURTLE :dropmouth: Believe it when we see the Pics!:uwphotographer:

Hmm sunburn..... us too just thinking we better remind those folks from the Great White North about UV rays...... :rofl3:

:rofl3::rofl3: Sas the Groper, awesome :) I was watching Paul's videos last night and it really did seem to be taken with me :rofl3:

Cool to hear about your dives and nice pictures again petunias :)

I am leaving for diving in one hour! :bounce: :bounce: Just going to a spot nearby, Black Rock. A really pity I could not dive all day :( One dive on the weekend is not enough!

You're so lucky to see a turtle almitywife :)

I am leaving for diving in one hour! :bounce: :bounce: Just going to a spot nearby, Black Rock. A really pity I could not dive all day :( One dive on the weekend is not enough!

have a good dive sas ... hmm ... one dive most weekends for me is plenty with an occaisonal double

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom