Aussie Diving July 1-15

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Love the shots Sas.... actually I haven't figured out how to do that effect with Photo Shop... did it on-line with Photobucket... free web based program.

I have been trying to get a decent shot of a snappper forever.. they are quick little devils! *sigh* one day!

Love the shots Sas.... actually I haven't figured out how to do that effect with Photo Shop... did it on-line with Photobucket... free web based program.

I have been trying to get a decent shot of a snappper forever.. they are quick little devils! *sigh* one day!

Ohh yes I have heard of Photobucket but not used it. I use Picasa and have started to remove backscatter from most of my shots :) It doesn't take too long now that I have had practice. I haven't done much more experimenting than that but perhaps when I get some time I will.

The snapper I got close enough to switch to manual mode, waited for a bit, then switched and then the little bugger swam off as soon as I pressed the button to take the shot. Manual mode would have made it a more detailed shot :depressed: I have a detailed shot of its tail though :rofl3:

I think some fish are sadistic! They come close and stay still until you get your camera in position. I have had the same fish that was being so annoying I virtually had to push it away for several minutes take flight the instant I got my camera into position to take a pic!

FYI new thread started for July 15 - 31

Back
Top Bottom