Availability of liquid bandage on Bonaire

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LiveTheDream

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I forgot my bottle of liquid bandage this trip.

Can a Bonaire resident or frequent flyer tell me where I can get some? I'd prefer to avoiding going shop to shop on a hunt.

Thanks in advance.

It's just clear nail polish...

And if you need liquid sutures....super glue.

And OB tampons for gunshot wounds.... Yes, They do work well.....

Jim....

It's just clear nail polish...

And if you need liquid sutures....super glue.
+1 on the liquid sutures = super glue, but I think clear nail polish is a lot less flexible than liquid bandage (or what we used to call "Nu-Skin".) Nail polish might work for some things, tho.

Thanks all. Yes, it is similar to Super Glue. Will give that a shot.

And OB tampons for gunshot wounds.... Yes, They do work well.....

Jim....

You know they have chitosan tampons now right? Great for bullet wounds...unless you are allergic to shellfish.

You know they have chitosan tampons now right? Great for bullet wounds...unless you are allergic to shellfish.

I just was told and used OB tampons in battle first aid kits... Unwrap the little bugger and push it in the wound... Top wrap with a battle bandage... :wink: I understand that there is a new trauma wound product being used by some SEAL/SF operators in the field that really works fast at plugging gunshot wounds...

Jim...

Capture.jpg

Thanks all. Yes, it is similar to Super Glue. Will give that a shot.

I guess the injury can't be that serious if you had time to post the question. Glad you (or whomever is the injured party) is relatively okay. Bleeding out would really ruin a vacation.

Back
Top Bottom