Average depth calculation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well....you know what, I'm going to do this for a while. If I'm going to have an opinion about it then I guess I need to apply it to see for myself.

R..

Diver0001:
Well....you know what, I'm going to do this for a while. If I'm going to have an opinion about it then I guess I need to apply it to see for myself.

R..
This is exactly where I am on the subject. My body tells me if I have done a good deco or not. When I first started doing tech dives I had to take things on faith. I did my trimix course using Dr X. I look at those tables now and shudder, but I lived. I try new stuff but I listen to what my body tells me and I keep an open mind about different ideas. I will be applying these principles in my diving, (while keeping my other eye on my computer) and see where it takes me.

Wow, this thread really took off. Although I have to say some of it went way over my head, I appreciate all the knowledge that was shared by y'all. Thanks for sharing.

Back
Top Bottom