Babies, Babies, and more babies

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OK, now I'm all crying and making a mess on the key board (hormones, gotta love em').. I'm so glad your baby is doing well Amberjack.. I knew you were really close to mine and Kris' delivery date (we're due just a few days apart) but I couldn't remember exactly when.

Life comes at you fast sometimes but the strongest of us rise to the occasion every time. You and BabyDuck are amazing. I can not imagine all the ups and downs you've been through and may still be in store for.

I know right now Kris and I have the green light to labor. We are both at 38 weeks with nice size babies. I'm trying to stay pregnant just until Ken gets home on Thursday (God forbid he miss his daughter being born) but then I'm ready. I talked to Kris (actually it was more of me blubbering about not being able to find my dive log and my fears of yet another c-section) last night, she's ready! There's a certain tone in her voice I was looking for and didn't hear yet, but I'm thinking it's going to be very soon for her too.
We were talking about the birth of her two year old Ian. I was privileged enough to be part of that very intimate time in her life. It was the most amazing and beautiful thing I've ever seen. I don't know were strength like that comes from in order to stay completely in control in, what looks like, a pretty painful ordeal.

I sit back and think of the bigger picture. These babies are our future divers, the voices of the oceans and lakes we adore so much. We are so lucky to be able to teach these little guys our values and share our love of underwater life with them.

Please everyone, keep us updated on your wee wuns.... I'd love to see some pictures!!!

CBulla:
Kris is Soooooooooo READY :rofl:

Then tell her to pop that lil' one out! LOL (If only it were that easy! LOL)

Well... on your little poll, I voted that tomorrow is the day. Hmmmm... time will tell! :D

Erparamedic - Thanks for the reassuring story. We've been hearing lots of them the last few days and it's really helping.

We'll get some pictures up when we have time to figure out the new camera we bought recently, thinking we'd have some time!

KBulla and Baited Storm, best wishes for your any-moment-now arrivals. Can't wait to hear the updates!

Anyone else notice that Colin is not online this morning?? Kinda odd... as he's always online right about now. Hmmmm.... shall we be hearing of Drake's arrival soon? Oooohhh... I hope so! Hope all goes well for them!

For the others that are "due any time"... good luck to you too! I wish you all the best!!!

Since we didn't hear anything yesterday, I'm presuming I lost the prediction contest...:(

LOL :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom