Baby Shampoo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My save-a-dive kit has grown exponentially recently. It started as an old mask box, then became a shoebox, then grew through various sizes of rubbermaid. Now, I'm using a large toolbox. Got everything from mouthpieces to a multi-tool to extra zip seals to spools to first stage port plugs to electrical tape to drysuit seal cutting scissors to extra mask to 5 different size bolt snaps (never know what size you'll need) to the kitchen sink, plus tons of more stuff that I can't remember off the top of my head. Oh wait, I've also got some baby shampoo in there.

Mike

CD_in_Chitown:
That's genius, is this the first time someone brought it up?

I do believe the zip ties had been over looked prior to my post, and I do appreciate the genius comment :D

americanoregon:
My first instructor suggested using spit to defog a mask. He said the way they get the commercial defog that sells for $5 bucks a bottle is to line up a bunch of convicts and make them spit into the bottles...

While I don't know the true chance of catching an eye infection from spiting in your mask, there is a lot of nasty bacteria and other nasties in saliva.

Tanked Monkey:
My save-a-dive kit has grown exponentially recently.
Mine gets bigger and bigger every year. And I actually no longer have it all in the same place because Rubbermade didn't have a big enought tub. I've been thinking about getting a cargo trailer for my local diving.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom