Back from Bangkok

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jonix

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
hi guys! i'm baaaaaaaaack :D

4 days of vacation and a couple of hundred dollars for shopping...what can i say? i miss you guys....anyone care to post a 4 day summary? :D

anyways, thanks to matt, koya and lolo pao for the help contacting Vie...thanks to DTAC, AIS GSM and True mobile i wasn't able to contact Vie through my mobile...needed the help of the 3 wise men to get the meet up happen (i had my network thing set to automatic, thus i kept on switching services while in bangkok....so stupid of me hehehehe).

here's a pic of our meet up at baiyoke sky hotel with Vie and his dive buddy Jonathan (also an SB member...can't recall his handle though).

IMG_0190_Small_.JPG

@Vie/Jonathan: It was a pleasure meeting up with you guys. As you said SB is really weird, you get to meet people and it's as if you are old friends already. :D

i'll be back someday to dive there :wink:

4 day summary... erm..

-We all became trolls.
-I am officially a stroke.
-Mike Veitch Loves everybody (Oh, hang on, I haven't posted that yet)
-Mike Veitch is sleeping on the couch the first night because he bailed out 45
minutes before Ish woke up especially to see him
-I was officially warned about my "you're f#$%^ing up my chi..." sig
-Iris is over Chip,
-chip is not over Iris
-Jonix went to Bangkok - oh, you knew that...
-Shugar and Lai can't go to DIRIV - they are actually doing it out of sympathy fo rme. They realised that since I was the life of the party last time, it couldn't possibly be any fun without me this time.
-JJ is stirring poop with the big boys - and kicking butt int he process.
-Mike is bored because the mantas didn't come out to play.
-Van is always lurking
-the popcorn thread became.. a popcorn thread.
-Jonix shopped form 10am to 6pm in Bangkok. Very impressive. That new BLack Amex must be close to the limit...
-I did 12 dives in 16 hours and was rewarded with 2 mermaids!
-Pao wants to know what happens when he hits 5000 posts, so he is whoring like a postman on the Pasay run...

Umm...

Oh yeah, Ish joined a convent :)

Z...

Zeeman:
-Pao wants to know what happens when he hits 5000 posts, so he is whoring like a postman on the Pasay run...

Jon,

join me.. and feel the power of the force...... you have to find the thread first.....

the thread was made specifically for that one purpose only....

:D

as a bonus here's a link where you may order the GPS and add it to the "BALIKBAYAN BOX " ...... shhhh but it's a secret that there is a balikbayan box....

paolov:
Jon,

join me.. and feel the power of the force...... you have to find the thread first.....

the thread was made specifically for that one purpose only....

:D

as a bonus here's a link where you may order the GPS and add it to the "BALIKBAYAN BOX " ...... shhhh but it's a secret that there is a balikbayan box....

huh? what thread? :huh:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom