Back to Florida at the end of the month!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

1/6th got me to the Peanut Restriction and back up the line another 300' before hitting my 'turn' pressure. :D

Shallow cave, uber low flow, its quite possible to get some good penetration by Intro standards. Just don't forget to enjoy everything! :D

Well , you ARE using LP 250's aren't you?
(waits for it)
:rofl3:

JUST KIDDING !!!!

You don't breathe anyway , fer sure.

Da Beano

Well , you ARE using LP 250's aren't you?
(waits for it)
:rofl3:

JUST KIDDING !!!!

You don't breathe anyway , fer sure.

Da Beano

Jean, I think we hit like turn pressures equally when we dive :) The difference is I carry 60cf more than you on my back - LOL. I swear I think you create more gas than you use! :rofl3:

Lynne,

You guys should get a very nice dive in Peacock, even on 1/6. The cave is nice and shallow and the flow is minimal to nonexistant. There's a spot after the peanut tunnel, right before the dropoff where the depth is 9ft! I bet if you knocked on the ceiling, they would hear you in the parking lot :D.

Safe Diving

Jean, I think we hit like turn pressures equally when we dive :) The difference is I carry 60cf more than you on my back - LOL. I swear I think you create more gas than you use! :rofl3:

Not true, girlie lungs! If Jeano is pumping up her tanks to 3600 then you only carry about 30-40cf more than her...

Not true, girlie lungs! If Jeano is pumping up her tanks to 3600 then you only carry about 30-40cf more than her...

Is she getting a new "Hydro stamp" on every fill? :D

Safe Diving

Arg! You and your logic! :mooner:

I swear I think you create more gas than you use! :rofl3:

Yeah, Andy and I have observed Jean selling gas out of her tanks to the fill stations between dives, while we are getting ours filled. Nice little side income, I imagine.

I can do that in open water, but not yet in caves . . . Would make the trips cheaper, though!

Well, we're on an airplane at midnight! I have everything set up, I think. We'll see!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom