Backplate Secrets Revealed! (and other entertaining anecdotes)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ClayJar:
Hehe, it's all in how you look at it. People note that I'm a "computer guy", so how on earth can I still be running Win98. I just note that who other than a computer guy could possibly keep Win98 running this long. :D

(XP added padding and pockets, but who really needs those. Apparently Vista's really big into retractors and quick releases.)

Computers, operating systems, cars, scuba equipment and on and on... the world keeps advancing and everything keeps getting better and better.

Ain't it nice!!?!

Jim Baldwin:
My house in Couzmel always has room for one more. Besides there are three BP and wings hanging in the closet there and they could always use a new friend.

So when are we going diving again? =P'

Hi, I'm Frank, nice to meet you! :D

Edit: Just realized I posted as Michael.. I'm at his house :D

Fantastic story CJ. I wish I was more creative like that.........all I could say in my excitement was HEY EVERYONE, I JUST GOT MY NEW DSS TORUS 35!!

Pez7378:
Fantastic story CJ. I wish I was more creative like that.........all I could say in my excitement was HEY EVERYONE, I JUST GOT MY NEW DSS TORUS 35!!
Hehe, I guess that would be a good reason not to dive solo. Then again, surfacing after dive 100, shrugging, and quietly saying, "Er... Whoo-hoo?" has a sort of anticlimactic poetry to it. (I told the owner at my LDS that at least I celebrated with a *bottled* water, eh? :wink:)

Hysterically funny. I think you have a new profession - short story writer. And, as Mark Twain said (wrote), "Write about you know."

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom