Backplate Secrets Revealed! (and other entertaining anecdotes)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Too many words and to few pictures! :wink: .. It was still a good read though. I've got some refreshing kool-aid waiting for you.. :D

Especially liked the part about...
the cute little diving birdie in my head was instantly transformed into a giant cloud of feathers
I added my own cartoon noises.

Now lets see what you can do with that god-awful console...

John

Now, I _like_ words, and that was a great read, Clayjar.

Glad to hear your experience went better than mine! Thanks for the positive read.
Ber :lilbunny:

Thanks for the entertaining read! Welcome to the growing list of happy DSS owners. When's Tobin going to start having an annual conference/dive-in? Now that'd be fun!

roakey:
Welcome to the dark side. There's a reason Darth Vader's breathing sounds like that... :)

Roak
Great Post thanks for sharing.

Roak, is that a Kerry Blue Terrier on your avatar?

JohnnyH:
Now lets see what you can do with that god-awful console...
What console? I have an SPG on the end of the hose, but my dive computer's on one wrist, my compass is on the other (with bungee that can also attach it to a slate for intense navigation), and my backup timer and depth gauge are attached to my pony (which has everything you need for an exit but a mask and a fin, and if I blow an SMB first, I could get by without even those). :D

Boy, I was smiling approvingly, until you got to the pony . . . :D

Back
Top Bottom