Bahamas current water temperature???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've heard of lampton. I'll get numbers from a friend and send them on. I'm collecting site Lat and Longs if you have any? just, today, got a 12' rib which my 25Hp should fit nicely! Hope to check out more and more of the northern sites. Coves has the south sewn up and the north hardly gets dived. The fish life is as abundant as south, but the fish just dont seem scared by the presence of divers!
I cant wait! bring on the summer! beats the hell out of being back in Blighty!
Regards
Rex.

Much agreed, we really liked the north side of NP.
If you need some dive buddies this summer, just shoot me a PM, it's a short plane ride from FLL.

When ever your ready! i'm in a large three bed house and there's only me and the cat since the missus gave up and left! (she doesnt dive??? Weird! eh?)
I'll PM you contact details.
Dan

I just wanted to post an update in case any one reading this is going to the Bahamas soon. I ended up bringing my 3mm and my 7mm and I wore the 3mm on the first dive only. Every dive I did after that was with my 7mm and a 7mm hood. It was pretty chilly and the air temps dipped down to the 50s. My dive computer gives the lowest water temp during the dive, and that ranged from 60 - 70 degrees depending on the site/depth. We dived in Grand Bahama, Berry Islands, and Andros.

Thanks for the update Jane. I leave 2/21 for my trip and I'll take my 5mm and hood for the trip and leave the 3mm home. Hope the diving was good.

Back
Top Bottom