Basic Cave Certified - Looking for Partners for Experience Dives

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hello all! Yes, I fully understand....a Basic Cave Certified Diver looking for partners for experience dives - and most preferably, divers with greater experince than I - is a loaded request. Problem is, it's been tough to find partners since I got Basic in November. Any suggestions? Anybody willing to talk about an intro dive?

I'm Intro and I'll dive Intro even after I take Full Cave, no biggy... Come out to the panhandle. Its a long haul to Lauraville.

I'll be happy to dive with you. I too am Intro certified but I have about 30 dives since taking the class. Maybe Madison or Peacock 1. I insist that we adhear to the "45 -70 Rule". That is if it's not at least 45 degrees when I wake up with an expected high of 70 or better then I won't be going in the water.:rofl3:

I'm full cave and still do intro dives. Let me know when you're up in the panhandle. I'm 10 minutes from Jackson Blue.

Er , if you need a buddy around the Ginnie Springs / Peacock / Little River area... :D
And NO WORRIES about Intro dives , fer sure.

Thanks!

Jean
Fort White , Florida

Any cave dive is a good cave dive and I am always looking to do some good cave diving.

Hit me up with a PM, hell, we might even be able to carpool!

Well, with any luck I will be basic certified on Sunday :) I'd be happy to do a dive w/ you before I hit the road back to NC.

Any cave dive is a good cave dive and I am always looking to do some good cave diving.

Hit me up with a PM, hell, we might even be able to carpool!

If you guys make it over here , give me a ping. If you don't mind a third. :D

Jeano Beano

P.S. Er , it's an extra gas supply , you know. :wink:

If you guys make it over here , give me a ping. If you don't mind a third. :D

Jeano Beano

P.S. Er , it's an extra gas supply , you know. :wink:

Jean,
The op is going to go diving with us Saturday morning at Ginnie, not sure of the time yet. If you want to join in pm me and we can talk some more.
Chad

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom