BC Good or No Good??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Don,
You know for once we agree on gear. I'm a NiteRider fan all the way! In fact both my lights are NR products the 3000 is my back-up... but you knew that already didn't you:wink:

Mario

Mr. SQ
I think we've always agreed on gear, it's just that we both have our favorites and believe strongly in them, as it should be. (I hope everybody understands that this is all in good fun.)
If a diver doesn't believe in his gear the he/she has a problem. NEVER SETTLE FOR 2nd BEST. I know that when I slip under, I have the best life support equipment made & that's one less thing I have to worry about.
I don't have the luxury of having a 2nd house to put all the dive gear I would like to have, so I narrowed it down to just another room. If I get any more I will probably become a victim of "AIDS" (for all of you that are just now following this, AIDS = "Aquatic Induced Divorced Syndrome").
I guess then I'll have to make a decision, Hmmmmmmmmmmm, this will be a toughy!

You just never know!

Don

I hope no one takes our boxing too seriously. I figure one of three things is happening out there. 1- No one notices (unlikely, but possible) 2- They're entertained (hope so):wink: or 3- They're very annoyed (hope not):(

I'm glad the AIDS comment is catching on, pretty cool huh?

One last thing Don, but this is an important one so please pay attention: Spouces come and go.... but diving is forever!

Mario

I always get a grin watching two friends poke and jab at each other...and you guys are good at it!

Keep it up. These boards get too serious sometimes.

Dee

To reiterate what so many others have said, I do not believe you will ever be dissatisfied with your Zeagle BC. Their equipment is top notch.
Norm

Back
Top Bottom