• Zegal

Votes: 12 6.3%
  • Atomic

Votes: 5 2.6%
  • Halcyon

Votes: 28 14.6%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubaredneck

Reaction score
Who do you guys think is, overall, the best company? In other words, if you gear had to all come from the same company, what would that company be and why?

If I didn't list your company, please add it in you post with my apologies.

What about Poseiden, Mares, Sherwood, or Genesis?

I thought Dacor had merged with Mares...

I only had space for 10 companies. I stated in my post that I knew I would miss some.

SHEESH! :wink:

If you vote for Halcyon, you must be planning to dive without a regulator, instruments, fins, exposure suit or a tank.

I could get by with Scubapro. I just have to use their regulators. While I prefer the Transpac II, I could live with the S-Tec harness/wing and the rest of their gear.

Atomic only makes regulators and fins. Must be fun diving with no BC, Mask or exposure suit.

Thank heaven we don't have to buy all our gear from one mfg. Of course I am waiting for GUE to come up with some specification for a regulator that no one else makes so that Halcyon can sell it at their inflated prices instead of just geting a few bucks for the hoses:boom:

Most of their stuff seems pretty solid and their entire line is pretty strong compared to most...

Zeagle. Their regs are great. Now that they have a bp/wing I could live with it if I had too. They even have dry suits and a fin that I like when wearing a wet suit. None of their masks even come close to fitting me though. Oh well who needs one.

Now if I can use stuff from Zeagle and Halcyon I'm in good shape. Still need a different mask (Halcyons doesn't fit any better than zeagles) and fins though

If you vote for Halcyon, you must be planning to dive without a regulator, instruments, fins, exposure suit or a tank.

Useing there RBII you get tanks and regs. Guess I'll just have to carry a bunch of battey packs (dont sell lead) and walk along the bottom nude. I can use the battery packs and a pile of lights aimed at me to keep warm.

=-)

My vote is for Aqualung.

With products from USD, Apex, Seaquest, Deep Sea and Dreager they offer a complete line of quality products top to bottom.

Geek

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom