• Zegal

Votes: 12 6.3%
  • Atomic

Votes: 5 2.6%
  • Halcyon

Votes: 28 14.6%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Halcyon - For the BC

ScubaPro - For the fins, mask and regs.

I voted for Halcyon as best overall because while they don't offer some pieces of kit I have a certianty that everything they offer is of the highest quality and very well sorted out.

Scubapro might have a fuller line of products but some of it is good.. and some is less advisable.

but hey, I'm not a brand whore. I like my cressi mask and Oceanic computer.

Rice

They all have something that they do well.

I like my Zeagle Ranger, I like my Dive-Rite BP/Wing, I like my USD arctic regs and I like my Apeks regs. I have been diving with my Mares mask for 13 years and love it as do I love my Oceanic Shadow mask as well. I just love my blades as well.

The one item that I don't like, an Akona gear bag, expensive and it fell apart after a few trips. I sure do love the non-descript duffel bags I use now.

I think it's a toss up between USD and Zeagel, because of completeness of a quality product line. Ohh, OK, I pick...

Zeagle

... it would be nice if they made a rebreather, wait they did years ago. Dry suit but then again they dive the warm waters of the mediteranian so I guess they don't need 'em. All things considered a full line and very good equipment.

Aqualung

Hallmac

Once again I can't vote - very frustrating

Anyway sp would get my vote as it one of the few that you can get everything from and world-wide support.

Never seen Halcyon, Aqualung or Dacor stuff so can't comment. Seen one Zeagle bc and nothing else. If you venture outside of the US and the tekkie market you will only see the likes of sp, buddy, mares....

If Japan look out for Tusa, SAS and Moby. And if I were to give my vote on those three it would be Moby but I'm not sure they make anything other than suits.

Jonathan

Jonathan wrote...
Never seen Halcyon, Aqualung or Dacor stuff so can't comment.
Oh, if you'd seen Dacor, you'd know who's best. They have everything from gear for rec divers to the Rig, a techie BCD that's to die for! Wear one and one glance will tell everyone you want to be the best.

Believe me, when you're 10 miles back in a cave, you wanna be with Team Dacor!

They're the ginchiest!

Well, guess I don't have to say who I prefer..........

like the styles
like the designs
like the quality
like the ingenuity
like the concepts
like the evolution
like that they merged with Dacor under HTM

Love the diving

Enjoy the ride :mean:

Metridium...

I hope you are joking!!!!!

If not, sorry...