Best Certification & Liveaboard Red Sea

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

molksmith

Contributor
Reaction score
Hey Folks
I need to check out some info on the recommendations first for a certification club in the Red Sea and then for Liveaboard Charters. Anyone have any good tips. The people that will be going are Austrians so a little german would be nice but not totally necessary.
One of the members of the group needs to do their OW & AOW and then they wanted to do a little Boat diving/Short Live aboard. They only have 10-12 days. So a 3-5 day live aboard would be optimum...

Thanks in advance..

I´d second a recommendation for emperordivers.

I will recommend you emperor divers, camel diving club, Red Sea College and Sinai Divers. these diving centers are dealing with very good liveaboards, also they are very professional

molksmith:
Hey Folks
I need to check out some info on the recommendations first for a certification club in the Red Sea and then for Liveaboard Charters. Anyone have any good tips. The people that will be going are Austrians so a little german would be nice but not totally necessary.
One of the members of the group needs to do their OW & AOW and then they wanted to do a little Boat diving/Short Live aboard. They only have 10-12 days. So a 3-5 day live aboard would be optimum...

Thanks in advance..

Hello molksmith,
you ask for 3 different items:
course for beginners with 1* or 2**
daily diving excursions
3 - 5 days liveaboard

The course for OW and AOW divers you can find easily with any serious dive centre.
Daily diving is usually overcrowded fun in the Northern Red Sea of Egypt - but it is still fun.
Only if you look for a short safari on a liveaboard for individuals or smaller groups you will face problems and may find a good solution with the King Snefro Boats

for example

King Snefro 6
Mini Safari Ras Mohammed / Thistlegorm / Tiran - 4 Days
20.04.-24.04.2005 embarkation on Wednesday evening

King Snefro 5
Northern Route Ras Mohammed / Thistlegorm / Gubal - 5 Days
26.04. - 30.04.2005 embarkation on Tuesday morning

Interessieren Dich weitere Safari-Termine für Einzelbucher öffne www.kingsnefro.com oder schicke eine Anfrage übers web www.sds-swiss.com.
Ciao
Rembert

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom