Best diving in the St. Lawrence/1000 Islands

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tim Ingersoll once bubbled...

Lets get this straight:
1) I do not, never have and never will wear a "speedo" on a dive boat.
2) I am spoiled rotten by the diving that I do (and yes, I appreciate how fortunate I am). I work 70 hours a week to spend three to four weeks in the Caribbean every year so the jones to dive is never overwhelming. I have trips to Cayman Brac, Provodenciales and Cozumel coming in the next four months. Its hard to justify donning a drysuit and taking the plunge in 34 degree water to look at your odd lake trout.
3) Cold water is cold.
4) Did I mention cold water?
5) Lastly, and most importantly, my assimilation is just beginning. The only divers I have known prior to joining this board have been fellow Caribbean divers. Since joining the board I have a sudden strange and growing urge to dive in fresh water.

So. . . .back off man, I'm a diver!

Humm....I can just picture your typical work week!

25 Hours spent chasing Ambulances

10 Hours spent going over paperwork at the local Dunkin Donuts

30 Hours spent doing plea-bargings at Hooters over a few beers

5 Hours cursing the Judge who won't give you a recess

LOL!! :D

You forgot 10 hours per week checking the new posts on Scubaboard!:D

You are not assimilated yet if your only on line for 10 hrs a week.

Too much Scubaboard = Too few clients = Less money = Less diving.

Contingency fees are for personal injury lawyers. Everyone else uses hourly fees. Personal injury lawyers are the ones who give the rest of us a bad name.

pretty much directly across the lake in kingston is the best diving in the great lakes IMHO :wink:
let me know when you are coming, possibly we can hook up and I can help play tour-guide :D

its his first time in fresh water....we have to be gentle with him...cant expose him to a thermocline the first time. lets put him in the river on something like the keystorm for day 1 and then the marsh in Kingston on day 2.

GTADiver once bubbled...
its his first time in fresh water....we have to be gentle with him...cant expose him to a thermocline the first time. lets put him in the river on something like the keystorm for day 1 and then the marsh in Kingston on day 2.

only two wrecks? hehehe, the more the merrier!

Keystorm + Kinghorn (aka Rockport) or...
Marsh + Comet or....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom