Best diving in the St. Lawrence/1000 Islands

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

HIDBOY once bubbled...
In my opinion Wayne greens boat is to small for comfortable diving he usually takes to many peaple on board his little aluminum boat creating a cattle boat ride. If you look further you can find larger charter boats that have a more comfortable accomidations and facilities on board.

It is easy to find fault and sit behind your little computer keyboard dispensing your opinion. I give you that opportunity now.

Tell me HIDBOY since your seem so knowledgeable, what charter service do you recommend in the Brockville to Kingston area????

taz22,

What lds do you recomend in the Brockville area? I stopped in to the one in Prescott to look around and they seemed friendly enuff.

Coyote once bubbled...
taz22,

What lds do you recomend in the Brockville area? I stopped in to the one in Prescott to look around and they seemed friendly enuff.

Your correct! Kevin does run a nice operation in Prescott.

So, military eh? I assume your at Gagetown, what unit are you in?

My brother in law use to be in the Princess Louise 8th Cdn Hussars, but is now with Lord Stratcona Horse in Edm.

HIDBOY once bubbled...
If you look further you can find larger charter boats that have a more comfortable accomidations and facilities on board.

Yes its nice to have a head on board.

Back
Top Bottom