Best octopus dish in Coz?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I consider myself an environmentalist and try to reduce my footprint. I'm not a strict vegetarian, but I've reduced my consumption of formerly alive food greatly - maybe 2 or 3 times a week..... And I too am impressed by Octopus intelligence......

But Im sorry, they are too damn delicious. And anyways their intelligence is pretty alien to ours. Put it this way, if I kill and eat an octopus, I doubt its' "family" will mourn it (Cant say the same for a cow or a pig).

And Pulpo en su Tinta sounds absolutely scrumptious. If I had to speak to the Octopus I was killing/eating, I would simply say "Sorry bro, you're just too tasty"

I would simply say "Sorry bro, you're just too tasty"
Funny. Jeffrey Dahmer said the same thing...

I guess I should just amend my statement to say, "I don't eat anything smarter than me".

We went to La Conchita del Caribe a couple of nights ago. I had the octopus broiled in butter and garlic and it was the best meal I have had on the island this trip. My wife had their seafood stuffed sea bass and it was more than she could eat. We had four glasses of wine and a plate of flan, and the total check was 906 pesos.

Funny. Jeffrey Dahmer said the same thing...

I guess I should just amend my statement to say, "I don't eat anything smarter than me".

This comparison does me a great disservice.....

How many boys did Dahmer eat??? A dozen or so, tops.... Puhhh-leeeeze

Between tako sushi, grilled octopus, calamari dishes, squid ink dishes .... Give me a bit more credit, there's got to be a more prolific comparison... Stalin?

Between tako sushi, grilled octopus, calamari dishes, squid ink dishes .... Give me a bit more credit, there's got to be a more prolific comparison... Stalin?
Your cephalopod dish list reminds me that cuttlefish is underrepresented. Talk about a creature that's beautiful under the sea and on my plate.

We went to La Conchita del Caribe a couple of nights ago. I had the octopus broiled in butter and garlic and it was the best meal I have had on the island this trip. My wife had their seafood stuffed sea bass and it was more than she could eat. We had four glasses of wine and a plate of flan, and the total check was 906 pesos.
Yea you really cant beat the quality and price. Every time we go somewhere else for seafood we get disappointed and end up going back to Conchita the next night. It’s good with the onions as well. I drizzle a bit of olive oil they give you on top and a little salt. Damn I’m getting hungry! Will be back in 1 month cant wait!

This comparison does me a great disservice.....

How many boys did Dahmer eat??? A dozen or so, tops.... Puhhh-leeeeze

Or the denizens of Leningrad....

Russians are hardcore.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom