Between two wings

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll chime in since a link was posted to my thread. Get the #30 Mach V signature. No need for the Extreme (in my opinion)....the Signature is VERY tough on the outside. It's more than enough lift for even big steel tanks, and it's SUPER low profile. You cannot even tell it's there. All my buddies are jealous :D

Danny

I just got my Oxycheq Mach V wing from Scuba toys. I wanted the signature 30 LB but were out till end of April. I opted for the Extreme for an extra $27. dove 3 days last week with it and loved it. Very low profile. No writing on the sides and yes mine did have the roll control tabs as well as cut outs for cam straps. It dumps air very quickly with no air trapped. I used on a Transpac with 1.25lb weight on each side of tank on lower cam band for trim. wishing cam bands were a bit longer. Tried a dive Rite STA, but made the tank ride to high. It is tough to get than tank snug with the mis matched width of the Mach V and the Transpac. Plan on trying Oxycheq mini STA.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom