BEWARE False "Destruction" Reports Re: Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're coming to Cozumel!!!!

The Lunarfins Dive Club (affiliated with NASA in Houston) is coming to Coz on Dec 3rd. It is a trip we had on the books long before the recent storm. We have done what everyone should do.......contact your dive op and lodging provider directly. We have done that and have found that everything is in place for us to go forward with our plans!

It would seem to me that if all these posters who do not have any immediate personal plans to travel to Coz in the very near future, should completely refrain from posting because they are cluttering up cyberspace with an awful lot of BS!!!!!

Regards to all,

Cudabait:
It would seem to me that if all these posters who do not have any immediate personal plans to travel to Coz in the very near future, should completely refrain from posting because they are cluttering up cyberspace with an awful lot of BS!!!!!

Thassa joke, right?

Thank you all for this valuable information. I had planned on diving Coz with Dive Paradise on Nov.8-16. My dive agents kindly gave me credit for a future trip which I plan on as soon as I hear that DP is ready to go and that the pier at Hotel Cozumel is functioning. I have over 150 dives at Coz and I am anxious to see what Wilma has done to the reefs. Keep the good news coming !

Moodiejeff:
Priceless... just priceless!
Jeff,
You sound like a Visa commercial!

Donate deposit to recovery?...$200.00
Rebuilding Coz after Wilma?.....$200,000,000
The sarcasm, wit, lies and defamation on Scubaboard?.....priceless!

I do have to say that beyond the hardships and problems in Coz, this has been the most entertaining few weeks on Scubaboard, ever! :rocker:
Kent

Divedoggie:
Jeff,
You sound like a Visa commercial!

[/I]

I do have to say that beyond the hardships and problems in Coz, this has been the most entertaining few weeks on Scubaboard, ever! :rocker:
Kent

I gotta agree with that!

It's been great for membership too!

People comming out of the woodwork,likely lurkers for some time,now jumping in ,trying to do a little self promation for their business that needs rebuilding and letting the world know they are alive and ok.

Lots of great bs too, but I will say that some really great links have been given out as well. By January most of these new members will be once again lurking on the board....watching,watching........

Ron

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom