Bikini Atoll

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hello, I am new here and enjoyed reading all the discussions (took most of last night). I have a sister who lives in Kwajalein. For obvious reasons, I try and visit her as often as possible and enjoy diving the wrecks there. Last year we went to Truuk Lagoon and dived the wrecks there. This year we are going to Bikini Atoll. My questions for those who have been there, are how did you like you trip? What things did you bring that you didn’t really need?, and conversely what things had you wish you taken? For those who have also been to Truuk, how do the two differ?

OMG! Those whom have been around can verify this: Bikini Atoll is by far my most desired dive spot. I just can't wait to dive there. In fact we are planning a club trip there next year. Bikini Atoll offers some of the most prestine, most desireable, untouched wreck diving on the planet!

Back
Top Bottom