Birthday celebration

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tough choice! Adrian would certainly make your birthday a special event. We love Especias.

Guido's is a special place, with a different ambiance (great courtyard dining), and great food.

IMHO either one would be great. To feel like family, and have a very attentive host, choose Especias. Guido's will give you great service and a tasty meal, with a unique ambiance.

OK, so I'm vacillating............ For a birthday I would choose Especias. For an anniversary it would be Guido's.

Moodiejeff:
I love Angie! We ALWAYS think alike! We actually went to La Cocay with Angie and Christi... when was that? Last Fall? We miss you girl, hopefully we'll see you soon. In May for sure. I still need to send you that pic of the ring...

I'd also consider Guido's... never seen them do a "special occasion" but I'm sure they would do a nice job. They have awesome food and Sangria.

LOL I love you, too and I really miss you and Mia! But hey, you know what they say about great minds thinking alike--I think we're mind twins! And yes, I think that was last fall when we went to La Cocay--was it Sept? Wow, how time flies. I so wish I was going to be on Coz for your wedding--I can't wait to see the pics because I know it's just going to be beautiful. Even if we don't meet up before then, I'll see you for sure next May! :D

I actually was thinking about your engagement when I said La Cocay. They make any occasion special--if I knew how, I'd post pictures of our desserts from my April trip--on our "last night celebration" our group of 6 was treated like royalty! And not surprisingly, I would ditto your recommendation of Guido's for the same reasons--their food, service and sangria ROCK! :)

Man, this is one savvy forum! All the places mentioned are great spots.

I'd concur with many of the other posters, my vote is French Quarter or La Cocay. I've been to birthday parties at both, & those two really do it right.

Definitely call ahead & tell 'em it's a birthday deal. Either one will do something special & do it up for ya.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom