Blackbeard's Trip Report June 3-9, 2006 Page 1 of 2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks everyone for the info. I'm thinking about doing a BB trip sometime in May or June this year. I was wondering if being a single diver is a big problem. I'm also very much a beginner with only about 20 logged dives thus far. Also does anyone know if they do PADI AOW instruction on the boat. I really want to get that cert when I go. I could do it here in PA I think, but I really don't want to do it in a quarry!

Thanks everyone for the info. I'm thinking about doing a BB trip sometime in May or June this year. I was wondering if being a single diver is a big problem. I'm also very much a beginner with only about 20 logged dives thus far. Also does anyone know if they do PADI AOW instruction on the boat. I really want to get that cert when I go. I could do it here in PA I think, but I really don't want to do it in a quarry!

Scubasteve1982 - could you start a new thread with all your questions about Blackbeards rather than tacking it onto a 2 yr old trip report by someone else??? You would get more responses, most likely. Just a suggestion!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom