Blue Hole Glencoe Alabama Dive Report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SuPrBuGmAn:
Darcy has been on ScubaBoard for awhile, she just doesn't post much anymore. She's been spending too much time getting paid to dive :mooner: She's stuck in North AL now though.

If you get a chance to dive with her, ask her to show you how to hunt fish. You need all the help you can get.

think she would do that? what a gal......

how does she get paid to dive? I would do that, it has to be better than selling tractors

She was a deckhand on a charter 6 pack until just recently in PCB, before she moved to North-AL.

It's not as sexy as it sounds. I had to learn how to shoot fish so I could EAT!:rofl3: But it was fun being a dive bum all summer. I will tell you this I was never late for work :)

Darcy,

Really enjoyed meeting you yesterday. Hope you enjoyed the dive.

AL

SuPrBuGmAn:
Maybe first weekend of Oct? Find me some hiking too and I'll be more easily talked into it! :D

SBM,
Plan on diving the Moulton Quarry. It is not too far from the Sipsey Wilderness. The Sipsey is a great place for your type of camping, free and primitive. Read - if you didn't bring it, it aint going be there and if you do bring it; take it out. I can send you directions if you want. Does anyone know how close the Bankhead Natl Forrest/Spisey Wilderness is to the Moulton quarry? The obvious answer is that it is much closer than Huntsville, AL. OBTW, The next time you are in town, you are more than welcome to spend the night here. The first weekend in October is quite busy for us since we have a wedding on Saturday, my daughter and her roomie from college will be home on break and I have a few other tasks to finish while I am at home. Do call or PM if you make it norht.
Howard

What? You don't want me around when you're daughter is around?

Nice to meet you as well. I'm so glad I am diving here. I was very nervous I was going to have to drive to the beach every weekend to get my fix. Ok SBM, Glencoe springs and hike sipsy 1st of Oct?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom