Blue Hole Glencoe Alabama Dive Report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

darcy:
I smell a plan!

"It's 106 miles to Chicago. We've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses."

"Hit it."

Dive Land Park (Blue Hole) in Glencoe Alabama is still up and running. Funny how rumors start. Open weekends April thru Oct and by appointments during week and between Nov and April. Find us on Facebook for more information.

Dive Land Park (Blue Hole) in Glencoe Alabama is still up and running. Funny how rumors start. Open weekends April thru Oct and by appointments during week and between Nov and April. Find us on Facebook for more information.

you're replying to a "6 year old 'rumor' for when it was for sale. ". (funny how those rumors start....)

Glad to see it's open still. :thumb:

[B:
Slmason.72[/B]]

What is your Facebook URL? I'm not finding it in search...

Dive Land Park - Scuba Diving - Glencoe, AL | Facebook

I see on the website for Glencoe and I hear that there is 150' water to be found. Any GOOD intel about where it might be?

Thanks,
max

Deeper water in Dive Land Park can be found at the southern end of the quarry. Average depth is about 140 to 150.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom