Bonex

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jale

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi
I read that Bonex has gone belly-up.
Any details?!
Thanks

Interesting.... I sensed that something was off, at least with the US supply chain. I called a few dealers asking for a spare/service kit and was told that none were available for various supply related reasons.

This is bonex. These rumers are not true. We are doing very well. If you need any parts or new scooters please contact our distributor in the US. For any direct questions please send an email to info@bonex.systeme.de
Why don't you answer your email and messages (contact forms) on your website? I have sent you many emails and messages but you never answered any of them at all. If you aren't out of business, you have terrible customer service.

This is bonex. These rumers are not true. We are doing very well. If you need any parts or new scooters please contact our distributor in the US. For any direct questions please send an email to info@bonex.systeme.de
I try to also send email today that address and all coming back " unknown address" I need also spares for Bonex

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom